We are looking for a full stack software engineer with a strong background or interest in security and building well-designed abstractions. You should be comfortable in working and dealing with lots of moving pieces, have exquisite attention to detail, adept at working and communicating with teams that are geographically disbursed and working cross-functionally.
In this role, you will:
- Drive user impact and delight by working across the application stack, with emphasis on server-side business logic and integrations.
- Work with a wide range of technologies, people, systems, and processes to solve problems at scale from end-to-end.
- Collaborate with cross functional and geographically dispersed teams to quickly support and integrate product features.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring.
- Work with key stakeholders from engineering, DevOps, and product management, to drive security design and principles into our architecture.
- Build new services and frameworks to support Mural’s products, sales and marketing.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across all Mural organizations.
- Work closely with the product and design teams.
- Generate experiments, test them with production users, analyze, loop.
- Be a part of tech designs and talks.
- A MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or 5 years of proven experience in a similar position.
- Experience with web application development frameworks and tools like React, Node, Express, Babel, Webpack.
- Experience in designing and developing web services using REST and JSON.
- Experience with JS testing and code analysis frameworks like Mocha, Istanbul, ESLint, Jasmine.
- Experience with NoSQL document-based data stores like MongoDB and designing suitable data models.
- Hands on development of applications and services.
- Lead moderate to highly complex programming tasks and provide code reviews of various development tasks.
- Implement automated unit and integration tests and ensure the practice is followed consistently.
- Participate in system design and specifications, program logic and flow-charting, development, testing, debugging, documentation, and support.
What we offer
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
- Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.