dv01 is the world’s first end-to-end data management, reporting and analytics platform offering loan level transparency and insight into lending markets, making them more efficient for institutional investors and safer for the world. In a nutshell, we’re doing our part to prevent a repeat of 2008.
As the technological hub between lenders and capital markets, dv01 provides all parties with unprecedented data transparency, insight, and analytics. dv01 has integrated data from 16 marketplace lending platforms, including Lending Club, Prosper, and SoFi, and multiple mortgage servicers.
- Bring transparency to the financial markets: You will bring transparency to $13T of consumer lending by enabling our customers at banks, hedge funds, and credit originators to quickly extract insights from large private and public datasets.
- Develop using a modern, open source stack: You will develop on top of a software stack that includes React, Redux, D3, Node.js, Scala, and Spark. We continuously evaluate and adopt new open source technologies to solve customer needs, so the skills you develop here will serve you well beyond dv01.
- Interact with a diverse team: You will collaborate closely with other teams at dv01 to create great products. This includes working closely with the product team to understand the customer story, design team to understand the motivation behind the UI/UX, and the data engineering team to understand the most efficient way to query that data.
- Gain knowledge of the financial industry: You will have an exclusive view in to the system that enables Americans to afford houses, cars, and college. You will learn about the participants, terminology, and mathematics behind this sector of the financial markets.
- Experienced developing complex products and architecture. You have extensive experience architecting data-driven products with complex workflows. You are able to incorporate a deep understanding of the database, backend and frontend to build systems that provide a great customer experience through scalability, performance, and maintainability.
- A visualization enthusiast: You are a data enthusiast and understand the value of visualization in communicating data insights. You have experience using D3.js, SVG, or Canvas API to create visually stunning and insightful graphs and charts.
- Curious to expand your financial knowledge: You are excited to learn more about the intricacies of the financial system. You are adept at learning on the job and unafraid to dive into technical finance books.
Benefits and Perks:
- Almost 100% paid benefits (medical/dental/vision)
- Continuous learning (prototype/hackathon day, brunch & learns, Scala overviews)
- Weekly $100 lunch allowance
- Free premium Equinox membership
- Unlimited PTO
- Company virtual events (Happy hours, game nights, team qi gong, book club, etc.)
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.