As a Render Engineer you will help us expand our users capabilities by developing our cutting edge browser rendering engine. You thrive learning best practices from the academic and industry and turning them in solutions for our customers. Our belief is simple: Generate wows by making users enjoy using our platform. Shift their mind state from work to fun.
In this role, you will:
- Develop, enhance and improve Render features
- Study, identify and improve performance bottlenecks.
- Work closely with the architecture, product and design teams.
- Hack through your ideas. Generate as many POCs as possible.
- Provide analysis of problems and recommend solutions
- Implement automated unit and integration tests and ensure the practice is followed consistently
- Keep track of industry trends to keep our Render Engine on the bleeding edge
- Be part of every tech design you wish, we are open to everyone.
- Lead highly complex and abstract programming tasks and provide code reviews of various development tasks, participate in system design and specifications, program logic and flow-charting, development, testing, debugging, documentation, and support
- A MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or 7 years of proven experience in similar work
- 3+ years of experience developing or working with the internals of 2D/3D rendering engines, hands on development of graphical applications, services or games
What we offer:
- In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.