dv01 is the world’s first end-to-end data management, reporting and analytics platform offering loan level transparency and insight into lending markets, making them more efficient for institutional investors and safer for the world. In a nutshell, we’re doing our part to prevent a repeat of 2008.
- Maintain current and add new features to the cashflow engine as well as support new securitizations and collateral types.
- Assist in on-boarding new securitizations when necessary (e.g. going through prospectus documents and understanding features of a deal).
- Build and maintain cashflow API documentation.
- Bonus: Integrate new cashflow features in the front-end.
- 3-5 years experience in a statically typed language (e.g. Scala, Kotlin, Java, C#)
- General software engineering experience (e.g. Git, databases, SQL, object-oriented programming, functional programming)
- Knowledge of structured finance, ideally securitizations
- Nice to have: experience with Intex and Bloomberg
- Nice to have: experience with typescript/React
What Does Success Look Like:
- Completing the on-boarding / training plan and become a developer that drives our ability to deliver on the quantitative engineering roadmap.
- Develop the knowledge and influence to support and guide the development of the cashflow engine.
- Be available to the org/team to provide your structured finance expertise.
- Represent and embody the core values of the organization.
Benefits and perks:
- Highly collaborative culture (weekly town hall meetings, virtual cross-team coffee hour)
- Almost 100% paid benefits (medical/dental/vision)
- Continuous learning (prototype/hackathon day, brunch & learns, Scala overviews)
- Weekly $100 lunch allowance
- Free premium Equinox membership
- Unlimited PTO
- Company virtual events (Happy hours, game nights, team qi gong, book club, etc.)
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.