dv01 is the world’s first end-to-end data management, reporting, and analytics platform offering loan-level transparency and insight into lending markets, making them more efficient for institutional investors and safer for the world. In a nutshell, we’re doing our part to prevent a repeat of 2008.
- Configure, manage, and maintain in-office servers, workstations, and networking equipment
- Streamline provisioning, management, monitoring, hardware upgrades, and software updates of company machines
- Develop and maintain system scripts/utilities and follow best engineering practices
- Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover in accordance with IT policies
- Partner with external experts to design, secure, configure, and implement office network in a remote-first environment
- Partner with external experts to monitor, triage the network to ensure optimal performance
- Partner with external experts to monitor, and triage VPN to ensure stability and performance
- Support the Security team in deploying agents, monitoring the environment, and exposing vulnerabilities
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing the impact of issues
- Provide documentation and technical specifications for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Host virtual learning sessions and be a source of knowledge and learning in the dv01 family
- Experienced deploying and administering IT systems and identities using MDM and directory tools.
- Experienced with administrating major operating systems (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- Familiar with cloud computing environments (GCP, Azure, AWS) and SaaS service providers (O365, Google Workspace)
- Experienced deploying and administering firewalls, routers, switches, VPN, remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Familiar with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Experience supporting a large team of engineers and business users
- Nice to have: experience with SSO and cloud identity management, experience configuring centralized logging platforms, comfort working with Docker and containers, knowledge of IT and compliance frameworks, interest in finance and fintech.
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly collaborative culture (weekly town halls, virtual cross-team coffee hour)
- Almost 100% paid benefits (medical/dental/vision)
- Continuous learning (prototype/hackathon day, brunch & learns, Scala overviews)
- Weekly $100 lunch allowance
- Free premium Equinox membership
- Unlimited PTO
- Company virtual and in-person outings (social distance safe picnics, happy hours, team qi gong, book club, etc.)
- Casual, collaborative culture
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.