We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join the team that defines Okta’s Administrator Core Experience products. Your work will be front and center to thousands of Okta customer administrators that drive Okta functionality for millions of end users.
Our team strives to delight our admins as if they were consumers. We also own the Feature Toggle framework, which helps support CI/CD and the packaging of SKUs. Our team is at the intersection of our admins, our feature teams and sales automation.
Our elite team is fast, innovative and flexible; with a weekly, agile release cycle and individual ownership. We expect great things from our engineers and reward them with stimulating new projects, emerging technologies and the chance to be part of a company that is about to change the cloud computing landscape forever.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
An overview of our tech stack:
• We use open source frameworks such as React, Hibernate and Spring Boot
• We run on best of breed infrastructure including MySQL, GitHub, Redis, Kinesis and Elasticsearch
• We make extensive use of virtualization and containers: AWS, Vagrant, Docker
• Our weekly production releases are made possible by Continuous Integration and sophisticated build, test and release automation leveraging Maven, npm, Artifactory, Chef, Ansible and the like
• We participate in the OpenSource community with the likes of https://github.com/okta/okta-auth-js
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.