At New Relic, we provide our customers real-time insights, so they can innovate faster. Our software delivers insightful observability tools across different technologies and distributed systems, enabling software engineering teams to quickly identify, understand and tackle issues, analyze performance and get the most of their software and infrastructure.
If you love the web, love Drupal and open source, and want to contribute to one of the largest and fastest growing observability companies in the market, we want to hear from you: We are looking for a Senior Front End Drupal Engineer to join our web strategy team. We’re a fast-growing software company that cares about our product and culture.
What you’ll do:
- Own our Drupal 9 theme architecture! The groundwork is laid, parts of our site are already live on Drupal 9, and feature velocity is increasing. As our theme grows you’ll help ensure it is ready to scale to our needs.
- Participate in the design process, offering technical feedback and suggestions to the creative team, and helping us improve the process along the way.
- Develop Drupal modules and templates, making pixel-perfect responsive implementations of our creative team’s vision.
- Balance innovation with accessibility and performance, making sure our theme provides a great experience for everyone.
- Drive acquisition, onboarding, monetization, organic/viral growth, and retention across the New Relic’s web properties.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows, and templates.
- Integrate with several other third-party MarTech solutions.
- Chip in on all of the technical aspects of our public web properties to improve customer experience and content authoring.
- Improve the reliability and speed to delivery of new features and iterations via A/B testing and operational insights.
- Identify blockers and work across teams to resolve issues.
- Provide insight about tech debt to improve the roadmap.
- Strong expertise in Drupal front end development with 4+ years experience. We need a candidate that can own and guide improvements upon the theme architecture.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment focused on delivering production code at a regular cadence using Agile techniques.
- Having a collaborative work style that includes colleagues in important decisions and leads to shared code ownership.
Nice to have:
- Contributions to open source projects, especially Drupal.
- Familiarity working at enterprise scale across several tech stacks and partner teams.
- Experience in technical mentorship and support for helping level-up the skills of colleagues on the team.
- Experience with performance, accessibility and SEO fine tuning.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and improve their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.