We are looking for an experienced Affiliate Manager who will be responsible for expanding and managing our growing Affiliate Partnership Programs, and ready to roll up their sleeves in an extremely fast-paced environment. In this role focused on our strategic Affiliate partners (top 50), you will drive our affiliate outbounding, negotiation, setup and onboarding to create large-scale consumer awareness, consideration and revenue for Unstoppable Domains, as we rapidly expand our category and seek to radically transform how 3 billion+ users live and interact on the decentralized Web.
The role requires a passion for our mission, a desire to connect with both crypto & blockchain experts and newcomers, and an eagerness to roll up your sleeves. Your ability to thoughtfully prioritize and collaborate seamlessly with teams in Revenue, Product Marketing and Growth Marketing will be key to your success in this position. Startup experience is a
- A commercially-minded builder who can develop Partner/Affiliate-led approach to achieve revenue goals, in short- and long-term revenue, across platforms and geographies.
- Brilliant at growing and cementing long-term relationship with strategic accounts.
- Able to drive new Partner/Affiliate growth via inbound and outbound to crypto / blockchain / domain / finance / general tech Affiliates or Influencers, across all channels (including YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, Reddit, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat, Blogs, Podcasts, and more).
- Constantly staying on top of trends in Affiliate marketing to identify new opportunities both within and beyond the cryptocurrency industry.
- Able to thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and able to constantly switch gears between the big picture and specific deliverables, while never losing sight of results.
- Comfortable with scrappy beginnings, yet fully aware of what brilliant looks like and able to progress methodically towards a north star.
- A team player. It's a highly cross-functional role in a scale-up environment, and you will need to nurture warm relationships across all functional individuals and teams.
- Own the revenue coming from some of the most influential opinion leaders and influencers in this category with millions of subscribers.
- Identify, approach via all relevant mass and personalized channels, and convert influencers, thought leaders and producers who publish content across various channels to drive crypto, blockchain domains and dweb education in North America and overseas.
- Negotiate all affiliate deals and payout types, helping us achieve our targets for customer acquisition costs while remaining competitive in the marketplace to attract the best traffic sources.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with multiple Affiliates around the world, focusing on high-touch engagements for high-potential players.
- Optimize our Affiliate relationship across their lifecycle, including ongoing engagement and re-engagement for dormant accounts.
- Collaborate with the wider Marketing team including Content, Social and Paid Media managers.
- Handle the administration of all affiliate business deal tracking, payout metrics, performance monitoring, trends etc.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of proven experience as an Affiliate Manager handling both inbounding setup and account management of trackable, large revenue driving affiliates in the blockchain / crypto space.
- Strong ability to research and identify key Affiliates in different segments, and a track record of initiating, managing & monetizing relationships with Affiliates.
- A passion for the fast-growing crypto/blockchain/domain vertical and hands-on experience with crypto currency and blockchain technology in your daily life.
- Advanced knowledge of Social Media platforms and trends, and how to optimize the right content per each platform.
- Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Comfortable working under pressure in a very fast-moving environment.
- Be an effective self-starter with the ability to navigate through ambiguity.
Nice to have:
- Startup experience
- B2C affiliate management experience
What we offer:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 100% remote-work environment
- Monthly co-working space stipend
- Home office budget
- 15 days of PTO + 10 paid holidays
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
Unstoppable Domains is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities for all team members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To learn more about Unstoppable Domains, our product, and plans for 2021, please check out the Unstoppable Domains Podcast
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply on Anomadic