Research Operations Recruiter
Pinterest Research is seeking a year-long Research Operations Contractor that will be the first dedicated research recruiter for the Product Research team. This Research Operations specialist will work closely with UX Qualitative Researchers on the Consumer, Creator and Advertising Research teams to identify the most effective methods of recruiting for each teams’ targeted research audiences. They will partner with UX Researchers to define scope and recruiting specifications, create scalable processes to manage the end-to-end recruitment process and manage communication with vendors to ensure the success of ongoing programs and relationships. Over the course of the year this specialist will both work one-on-one with researchers and create a program and set of best practices for leveraging in-house and external sources for respondent recruitment. This role is remote (US) and does not provide visa sponsorship.
What you’ll do:
- Manage end-to-end participant recruitment for multiple research projects simultaneously including sourcing, screening and coordinating logistics for both the participant and researcher experience
- Partner with researchers, vendors and internal teams to support the execution of research programs
- Identify new recruiting sources, tools and/or partners and onboard them to Pinterest
- Build a recruiting program at Pinterest with recommendations about the best times to leverage each process and education/onboard researchers into new processes
What we’re looking for:
- A well organized self-starter with a keen eye for detail and an ability to ramp up quickly and the ability to prioritize multiple projects with different stakeholders, as well as the ability to work independently
- An owner, proposing ideas for improving efficiency with documentation, processes, and tools
- Strong communication/relationship skills to work effectively across teams
- Eager to work within and support a growing team located throughout the US and Canada on domestic and global projects; ability to prioritize highest impact work
- [Nice to have] Experience with UX research tools (e.g., Qualtrics, UserTesting, Dscout)
- [Nice to have] 2+ years work experience in a UX or Market research setting with an understanding of the research process, especially developing screeners and recruiting respondents for qualitative research
- [Nice to have] 2+ years of work experience working at or with 3rd party
More about contract roles at Pinterest:
- This is a temporary contract position at Pinterest. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our staffing partner (PRO Unlimited) or by an agency supplier partner, and not an employee of Pinterest.
- All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, PRO Unlimited or the agency supplier partner will extend the offer and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.