Okta recruiting is re-imagining how recruiting is done. We are on a journey to becoming a pro-active talent sales and marketing organization. The product we are focused on marketing to our customers, talented candidates, is a career at Okta! Our vision, why we exist, is “Connect the Best Talent with Okta. Everywhere.” How do we do this? The recruiting team, and the partners we enable, identify and acquire the world’s best talent via the Okta Talent Ecosystem. Once identified, we create engaging experiences for the talent we want to hire today (qualified and ready-now), while nurturing relationships with the talent we want to hire tomorrow (qualified and ready-later). We are investing in creating the best customer experiences, building a marketing team, a tech stack inclusive of automation tools and finding, growing and developing the best recruiting talent to join our team.
This role will primarily focus on full-cycle recruitment for our Go To Market and Customer First team with the ability to flex into other GTM areas such as Sales Engineering, Marketing, and Biz Ops as needed. This role will recruit across various territories, while also playing a key role helping create great experiences for candidates. We look for our Recruiters to be trusted advisors to our hiring managers, source and deliver top customer facing talent and have an “always recruiting” mindset.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing, collaborative workplace. You must also have excellent communication skills in order to engage the attention of our experienced leadership team and influence/respond to complexities with a high level of technical acumen. We are disrupting a multi-billion dollar industry – are you ready to join us?
Duties and responsibilities:
- Carry and maintain a req load that flexes from time to time across our Customer First and other Go-to-market departments
- Serve as a strategic hiring expert & business partner for your team, hiring stakeholders
- Create external hiring and internal mobility recruiting strategies
- Advise hiring partners on strategies to address talent gaps and future talent needs, through hiring
- Help determine roles and scopes for a team given organizational objectives
- Serve as a subject matter expert for hiring across multiple markets, time zones, and countries while driving talent strategies that build a diverse workforce & promote a culture of inclusion
- When needed, challenge assumptions & influence hiring stakeholders to so ensure an objective process is completed, and the best hire is made for the organization
- Develop & leverage metrics to inform recruiting decisions, but not take that data alone at face value to determine actions
- 5+ years full-life cycle recruiting experience, with at least 2+ years demonstrated success hiring in enterprise software sales and other functional GTM depts
- Proven experience recruiting for highly technical customer facing roles in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Pro-active mind-set in that we are not taking orders, rather leading a process in partnership with hiring managers engage in their part to win top talent
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Demonstrated excellence and passion for candidate experience at each step of the recruitment process
- Experience with and appreciation for proactive candidate cultivation/relationship building with top-tier passive candidates over time
- Marketing mind-set; ability to deliver top of the funnel outside of traditional methods such as postings or sending In-Mails
- Drives for results; demonstrated track record meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual hiring targets
- Focus on candidate experience, hiring manager experience and key recruiting funnel metrics that when met, lead to success
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.