The People Team at VideoAmp is seeking a full cycle Recruiter to join our team. The day-to-day includes brainstorming, experimenting, collaborating and iterating quickly to identify and implement the right approaches in getting outstanding talent in our door. Talent Advisors build trust and credibility when working with different styles across the business to attract and hire incredible teams. If you are someone who thrives in a collaborative environment and has experience recruiting top tier technical talent, then this is a fantastic role for you!
Due to the implications of COVID-19, this role is virtually based and our organization is committed to prioritizing your health and safety through these unprecedented times.
- Provide full-cycle recruitment (researching, sourcing, screening, closing) across multiple roles and teams
- Act as a consultative, recruitment subject matter expert by applying best practices for full recruitment life cycle and strategic talent acquisition.
- Partner with business groups regularly to understand priority roles, required skills, company culture, position profile, and other key success factors
- Take a consultative role with our Hiring Managers to deeply understand the requirements for all hires, formulate the best outreach strategies, and execute on process
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate, network, and hire top tier talent
- Lead candidates through the interview, assessment, and offer process
- Act as an advocate for both business teams and candidates throughout hiring process, establish regular touch points and diligent follow through for a high touch experience
- Craft a genuine candidate experience that optimizes for long term relationships with candidates
- Consistently work to improve standard methodologies in reporting, data integrity, and use of current tools
- Track, maintain, and improve recruitment metrics
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- BA/BS Degree
- An established history of collaborating with hiring managers and HRBPs
- Strong interpersonal skills and business insight vital to interact with candidates and leadership within the organization
- Validated and successful track record of engaging, selling and recruiting talent
- An analytical approach that understands the importance of tracking metrics, both individual and team goals to increase performance
- Ability to qualify talent across a range of roles
- Stellar organizational skills and time management and able to quickly prioritize various top priorities, self-manage projects, balance multiple tasks, and meet expectations
- Unlimited paid time off each year
- Company sponsored health, dental and vision benefits for you and your dependents
- Annual vacation, childcare and pet-care stipends
- Access to state-of-the-art fitness classes and personal trainers to promote your well-being
- Progressive approach to paid parental leave
- Epic personal and professional growth opportunities
At VideoAmp, we believe in challenging advertising paradigms to maximize value for clients. We do this by enabling companies to execute on business outcomes across their media investment instead of more traditional media metrics. VideoAmp is the software and data solutions company powering the convergence of linear TV and digital video advertising. Our solutions connect linear TV viewership with addressable data assets to benefit the marketing and media industries. This enables marketers and content owners to holistically plan, transact, and measure deduplicated audiences across digital video, OTT, connected and linear TV advertising. Come and join us!
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.