At Deloitte you'll have the opportunity to help clients get the most from their SAP investments-and help position businesses for the evolving digital economy. Ready to reimagine your career possibilities? Deloitte can show you what it takes to explore an entire universe of ideas, possibilities, and opportunities-and help make an impact that matters with SAP solutions.
Work you'll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Lead and assist Customer and Sales Operations pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP's newest and future solutions
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- Minimum 8 years' relevant SAP consulting or industry experience
- Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
- SAP Enterprise HANA Modeling for analytics and/or custom SAP HANA applications
- Participation in all phases of at least 4 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
- Up to 50% travel
- Technical or functional lead on at least 3 full-lifecycle implementations
- Excellent understanding of the SAP ASAP methodology framework and related business processes
- Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Experience with developing eminence, thought ware and point-of-view materials
- Greenfield implementation experience
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) plus BOBJ or other visualization tools compatible with SAP e.g. Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Master's degree
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.