Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Come join our team at Veracode! We are seeking a high energy Pricing Analyst to support Veracode’s growth by overseeing all aspects of pricing operations. The individual will be responsible for working with Sales, Product, Finance, Marketing, and Services teams to design, build, and maintain pricing systems and processes. The ideal candidate will have a mix of analytical and operational experience. She/he will bring a consultative approach, an ability to work cross functionally, and strong communication skills. Veracode has created an environment that fosters upward mobility and career growth so we are searching for high energy, hard-working individuals that would like to grow with us.
- Model and analyze the business impact of price changes, new offering pricing, and modifications to existing offerings
- Operationalize the pricing strategy, including setting and maintaining product codes, list pricing, and discount schedules
- Measure and report out on key pricing metrics
- Identify key drivers of discounting
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support strategic initiatives
- Make recommendations to pricing and discount policy
- Act as project manager for pricing projects across all areas of the business
- Maintain active price book
- Coordinate Executive Pricing Committee meetings and agendas
- Partner with Sales and Sales Operations to develop pricing guidelines and best practices
- Work closely with data and business systems teams to ensure data integrity
- Work closely with Product Management team to align strategy and operations
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years in SaaS, software, or IT-related field with at least 5 years in Pricing roles
- Strong quantitative analytical and data modeling skills
- History of managing processes and projects with light supervision
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment at a high growth company
The Veracode Way:
- We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
- We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
- We Help Our Customers Change the World
- We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
- We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
- We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
- We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
- We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
- We Value Each Other
- We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
- We Are Proud to be Veracode
- We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
- You Change the World, We'll Secure It.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.