Is Hip-Hop Music Your Genre?
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Trapital by Profit Factory. Profit Factory is a company that works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Trapital is a media company that covers the business of hip-hop. We cover this industry to get execs in music and media the insights they need to level up. We offer clients sponsorship opportunities in our newsletter, podcast, and more.
Our purpose is to elevate hip-hop for the business leaders taking the culture to the next level and we live by our core values of being reliable and transparent, practicing what we preach, and thinking bigger and better.
We’re seeking a diligent, and self-directed Executive Assistant to support our founder, Daniel Runcie. You must have strong organizational skills and be exceptionally detail-oriented and highly proactive, tech-savvy, and with the ability to own your role, solve problems, and take direction well with a positive attitude.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing & uploading content
- Scheduling appointments & calls
- Preparing invoices
- Email management
- Researching & preparing links and assets for our podcast and newsletter
and handling a variety of other administrative tasks.
Technical skills you’ll need to know or be ready to learn:
- ConvertKit or a similar tool
- Slack or a similar tool
- G-Suite + Gmail
- WordPress or similar
- This position is a contractor 1099 position.
- The position will start with 15-20 hours per week and has the potential to grow to full-time hours with the right person.
- You must have at least two years of Administrative Assistant experience.
- Flexible hours between 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm PT on Mondays & 8:00 am -12:00 pm PT Tuesdays- Fridays. Must be available at 11 am PT on Fridays for weekly meetings.
- The pay rate for this position is $20/hr.
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) team member.
How to Apply:
Email: [email protected] (Please do not contact Trapital directly. Doing so will disqualify you for the position.)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your full name) from (insert your city & state). I’m interested in the Trapital executive assistant position.”
In the body of the message, please write me a 15 sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there. I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Tell us about your experience as an administrative assistant (including the number of years) and the type of task you handled for your boss. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: Tell us about your experience in the media industry or being involved with any podcasts and newsletters. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: Your level of proficiency (beginner, immediate, proficient) with the technical tools(or similar tools) in the job posting and in what capacity you used these tools/type of tasks you handled. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working (if you are, please let us know if you are planning to leave your position for this one), your availability in the pacific time zone hours, and where you see yourself in three years. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
One sentence closing providing the following:
- a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!
Ringraziamo tutti i candidati per l'interesse dimostrato nei confronti della nostra azienda, ma solamente i candidati selezionati saranno contattati.