Who We Are
Insurity is a leading property and casualty insurance software and data analytics providers, working with some of the world’s largest insurers, brokers, and MGAs, including 15 of the top 25 P&C carriers in the US. With 900+ team members globally, 6 office locations, and 300+ customers, we have a deep understanding of the insurance business, unparalleled technology expertise, and a singular focus of delivering a simplified insurance experience to our customers.
Could you be Insurity’s next Executive Assistant?
In this key support role, you will use your keen eye for detail to provide tailored, proactive, and efficient support to our Chief Customer Officer.
An experienced Executive Assistant that is always one step ahead. You are proactive and a singular force of organization and the keeper of every detail. You can navigate personalities, build rapport, influence without authority, and intuitively know what needs to get done. You understand the scheduling, administrative, and relationship demands of C-level executives. If you possess a can-do, never-give-up attitude, we want you. Candidates must be excellent communicators with outstanding follow-through.
What You’ll Do
- Provide proactive, efficient, accurate, and confidential administrative support to contribute to the success of senior management
- Coordinate and organize meetings, including:
- Overseeing calendar scheduling
- Coordinating travel
- Communicating with participants
- Maintaining and distributing agendas
- Taking and distributing meeting minutes
- Tracking follow-ups with participants
- Prepare timely expense reports
- Prepare presentations using PowerPoint, Excel, and other tools
- Develop and maintain an index of key contacts
- Organize and maintain files for senior leaders in a complete, accurate, and timely fashion and suggest system changes to meet needs
- Coordinate details of projects and aide in gathering information
- Respond to inquiries and screen correspondence calls and visitors in a proactive and independent fashion
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- 5 years Executive Assistant experience
Travel: 0 – 5%
Where: This role can be performed remotely.
- Collaborative Culture
- Flexible Hours
- Growth Opportunities
- Day 1 Health Insurance Coverage
- Open PTO
Ringraziamo tutti i candidati per l'interesse dimostrato nei confronti della nostra azienda, ma solamente i candidati selezionati saranno contattati.