We are looking for an UX/UI specialist for our Website and Mobile App optimization.
We are looking for a Designer skilled in studying and developing User Experience on our Website. We need a professional to critically analyze our funnel, identifying what could be improved.
Our mission is ambitious: both increasing user’s conversion in the funnel and creating an appealing UI, capable of picturing our mission to communicate tattoo’s universe as a beautiful art.
-Ideation of Website and Mobile App User Experience and its clarification through typical digital communication means as experience flow, wireframe, prototypes. It may be necessary to collect users’ impressions and requirements and directly relate with them.
-Developing of a User Interface, beginning from the general definition of look&feel (through key navigation pages design) until the overall graphic elements’ definition of the interface. It may be necessary to realize developing specifics for Developers, supporting them in transforming the graphic product in a functioning code.
This is the perfect opportunity to work in a cool sector such as the tattoo sector, where you can freely develop your creativity and your art;.
You will have the possibility to work within a young, heterogeneous and ambitious team. At this moment, we are 2 co-founders, 2 employees (talent scout and marketing), 3 full-stack developers.
Moreover, you will have the opportunity to be engaged, with us, in tattoo, fashion, music and sport events.
- A remote collaboration contract with VAT number or as a temporary employee with the possibility of a future permanent job;
- Visibility of your own work in one of the fastest- growing Italian Start-up, accelerated by LuissEnlabs (Milan), the most important business accelerator in Italy;
- Our availability in supporting your work, investing in images and tools acquisition that are necessary for your job improvement.
- At least, Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Visual Communication (graphic/brand/web/product design) or Software Engineering;
- Good knowledge of: HTML5, CSS, JS, Suite Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder, After Effects).
Key Soft-skill sought (the “one and only”!): Cooperation and efficiency in working with tight deadlines.
- Being tattooed (the more you have, the better);
- Previous Start-up experience;
- Previous Communication Agency experience.
The position is suitable for a freelance worker with VAT number or a temporary employee; remote working is possible.