Today, there are more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
UX Designer Summary
As a UX Designer at Netskope, your work will empower our users on their journey to modernize their security for today’s cloud and mobile world. You will work closely with a team of designers, researchers, front-end developers, and product managers to deliver the best possible user experience to our customers. You will gain a firm of understanding of Netskope’s cloud security technology as well as user needs. You will act as the user’s advocate, developing simple, creative solutions to complex problems.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify and clarify use cases, scope, and requirements
- Create design solutions from low-fidelity wireframes to high-fidelity mockups
- Present design and design rationale to key stakeholders to gather feedback and create consensus
- Work with research to build rapid prototypes for concept validation or user testing
- Iterate design based on feedback or research findings
- Deliver detailed design specifications for hand-off to developers
- Reuse, maintain, and enhance Netskope design system’s components and patterns
- Understand Netskope’s cloud security technology
- Understand the goals, needs, and pain-points of our users
You are a good fit if you
- Believe and have a solid understanding of the design process
- Strive to be the user's advocate
- Are detailed oriented and focus on delivering designs of the highest quality
- Are an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Practices big-picture thinking, able to make connections across systems with ease
- Enjoy solving challenging problems with complex technology and constraints
- Thrive in a fast paced, but rewarding environment
- Stay informed and get excited about the latest interaction and design trends
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Online portfolio showcasing past projects in interaction design is a must
- Experience with methods such as data modeling, storyboarding, wireframes, workflows, low and high fidelity mockups
- Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision
- Understanding of visual design concepts like color, font, and space
- Experience with enterprise products is a plus
- Degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related fields
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.