At Kensho, we hire talented people and give them the autonomy, support, and resources needed to build cutting edge technology and products. As a result, we produce technology that is scalable, robust, and solves the challenges of one of the world’s largest, most successful institutions.
We are looking for a relationship building Technical Recruiter to join our team. In this role, you will guide candidates through the interview process and ensure a seamless interviewing experience, foster diversity & inclusion, and build awesome relationships with our Engineering leaders as they scale their teams. You will work closely with our ML, Apps, and Infrastructure teams to find high caliber candidates and build a diverse team to help achieve Kensho’s goal of structuring the world’s unstructured data!
What You'll Do:
- Build great relationships with our Engineering team including Machine Learning, Apps, and Infrastructure
- Meet with Engineering hiring managers to drive progress on all roles, reporting relevant metrics and data
- You will own the candidate pipeline from initial sourcing through offer close
- Provide a high-quality experience for every potential candidate through effective communication and consistent follow-through
- Develop creative recruiting/sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of candidates for critical and repeat roles
- Prep candidates for interviews & deliver an amazing candidate journey
- Maintain an engaging and sustainable social presence
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience, whether in agency, corporate, or both
- Experience with Machine Learning teams and/or Fintech is nice to have but not required!
- A mix of both corporate and agency recruiting experience
- Technical Curiosity and familiarity
- Adaptable to changing priorities and meeting hiring goals
- Desire for building diverse teams
At Kensho, we pride ourselves on providing top-of-market benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 100% company paid premiums
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 20 weeks of 100% paid Parental Leave (paternity and maternity)
- 401(k) plan with 6% employer matching
- Generous company matching on donations to non-profit charities
- Up to $20,000 tuition assistance toward degree programs, plus up to $4,000/year for ongoing professional education such as industry conferences
- Plentiful snacks, drinks, and regularly catered lunches
- Dog-friendly office (CAM office)
- In-office gyms and showers (CAM, DC)
- Bike sharing program memberships
- Compassion leave and elder care leave
- Mentoring and additional learning opportunities
- Opportunity to expand professional network and participate in conferences and events
Kensho uses machine learning, artificial intelligence, natural language processing and data visualization techniques to solve some of the hardest analytical problems and create breakthrough financial intelligence solutions for our parent company, S&P Global.
Kensho was founded in 2013 by Harvard & MIT alums and was acquired by S&P Global in 2018. Kensho continues to operate as a startup in order to maintain our distinct, independent brand and to promote our breakthrough, innovative culture. Our team of Kenshins enjoy a dynamic and collaborative work environment that runs autonomously from S&P, while leveraging the unparalleled breadth and depth of data and resources available as part of S&P Global. As Kenshins, we pride ourselves on maintaining an innovative culture that depends on diversity and inclusion.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes future Kenshins with all experiences and perspectives. Kensho is headquartered in Cambridge, MA, with offices in New York City, and Washington D.C. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.