Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our bi-annual hack weeks, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
We’re building an inclusive workplace that represents the real, everyday people we support around the world. From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
Why we need you:
- The Sr. Growth Product Analytics Manager you will play an important role in driving the growth of PagerDuty by providing insights that influence decision making across the organization. You’ll work in a dynamic environment, and design experiments that measure the impact of mission-critical business decisions.
- In this role, you'll report directly to the Director, Growth Analytics and work closely with leaders within Marketing, as well as cross-functionally with the senior leadership team.
- Key Responsibilities - How You Impact Our Vision
- Develop & refine metrics definitions, data collection and analysis of critical web and product behavior metrics for the Growth team
- Conduct detailed analyses to create tangible insights around customer journey patterns, product usage, behavior trends and user segmentation, which will inform product strategy and planning
- Identify opportunities and risks by analyzing the user’s product experience, purchase and self serve behaviors and unlocking new opportunities for product-led growth in our customer discovery, trial, and purchase experience
- Effectively form and communicate recommendations based on analysis to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences including product, user experience and marketing teams
- Operationalize access to data, dashboards and key insights and empower teams to self-serve the data and dashboards they need
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in Data, Operations and Engineering to understand data infrastructure and how data can be extracted and used
- 5+ years of web and/or product analytics experience including data modeling skills (SQL, R, Python)
- Hands on experience pulling and analyzing data from complex data sets (Segment, AWS Redshift and Snowflake)
- Advanced SQL skills - familiarity with window functions and query optimization
- 3+ years’ experience implementing and supporting self-serve product analytics with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Looker, Periscope, etc.)
- Strong domain knowledge of the end-to-end user funnel, including demonstrated ability to partner with Product Leaders to form questions and design supporting analysis
- Experience working with Web Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar)
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills, and ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to build the business
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or similar Quantitative field
- Enterprise SaaS experience
- Search Analytics experience
- Familiarity working with Customer Lifecycle Management and Growth teams (in addition to Marketing, Product and Engineering)
- Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing global technology companies? Then apply now
- Please Note: This role may be filled at a different level dependent on the candidate and based out of our San Francisco, Toronto, or Atlanta offices. Relocation Assistance not available at this time.
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
- Generous parental leave
- Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to paid holidays and ample sick leave
- Opportunities to get involved in PagerDuty's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and other diversity initiatives. ERGs are self-organized, employee-run communities focused on advancing a sense of belonging and inclusion for all - members, advocates, and allies.
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company wide hack weeks
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is for people. Meaning, we extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.