Senior SDET - Digital Engineering
We are looking for an experienced SDET to help us build and run online banking services for global financial clients, helping them move away from the monolithic architectures of the past to a new micro services platform.
You will be part of a cross functional product team delivering products into production in ever shortening cycles and helping to drive the continuous improvement of our processes, tooling and engineering practices. We welcome all talented automation test engineers with digital experience
We are looking for SDET Engineers who can work on multiple varied and exciting projects including the creation of:
- New Banks – yes, seriously! We have delivered and are actively building new digital banks from scratch for our global clients.
- New Open Banking Services – we played a key role in shaping the open banking regulation and are now delivering it for clients.
- Robotic Automation Solutions – we are currently delivering into production several projects using RPA and Machine Learning.
- New Social Networks – we recently launched a social network for business banking customers for one of our Tier 1 Banking clients.
As a Capco SDET Consultant you will;
- Be creating, driving and building test strategies that are robust, reusable and scalable
- Be responsible for creating detailed test artefacts such as test plans, test specifications, automated tests, defect tickets and reports
- Be managing test environments, test devices, defining and creating consistent test data and reports
- Work with both your team and other cross functional teams to plan and execute tests using the latest UI/Mobile test automation technologies, processes and tools to deliver frequently, safely and efficiently for millions of banking & financial customers
- Collaborate with architects to ensure solutions adhere to their principles and direction
- Lead, mentor, up-skill and inspire other automation engineers
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent
- Have the ability to communicate complex ideas to non-experts with eloquence and confidence.
- Have an awareness and understanding of new technologies being used in finance and other industries and loves to experiment.
- Have a passion for being part of a team that is forming the future of finance.
Skills & Expertise
- Solid Test Automation experience across the multitude of Windows and Mac browsers and Mobile Devices (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Test automation experience using Cucumber/Ruby, Robot, WebDriver, Selenium
- Experience of at least one of Browser Stack, Sauce Labs, Appium, Calabash, TestCloud or other Cloud Service Testing Framework
- Test automation experience of ReST and SOAP based APIs and Web Services using single and multi-threading
- Experience of test and issue management tools e.g. Jira, RTC, TestRail and Quality Centre
- CI/CD - tools such as Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Stash, SonarQube, Performance centre
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.