We are in need of several Junior Python Programmers located in Serbia, to join our remote team.
We offer a remote project, as well as mentoring. You do not have to be perfect, but we definitely need your motivation and interest.
Sa!fer is headed by two PhDs and we take care of our own.
- Fully remote project
- Open-ended contractor agreement
Skills & requirements:
- Solid knowledge of English language
- Skills in computer science concepts and constructs, Python as the base and axis
- Interest in deep learning based on computer vision
- Knowledge of Tenserflow and OpenCC libraries is a BIG plus
Working remote :
Remote job, full-time commitment, 40 hours weekly.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for the job