At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue, and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco, and Wroclaw.
As an employer that understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognized as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built-In San Francisco, and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list, and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
How You’ll Make a Difference
As a Product Manager at Showpad, you’ll be solving some of our customer’s toughest revenue enablement problems. To do that, you’ll work closely with our customers, their user base, other product managers, designers, engineers, marketers, and executive stakeholders to develop a prioritized roadmap that reflects current and future needs. This way, you contribute to our product vision and the execution of our product strategy. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams and iterate on an ever-evolving Revenue Enablement solution.
Key Responsibilities Of a Product Manager
- Collaborate with Go-to-Market, and delivery teams to deliver best-in-class product solutions in alignment with customer needs and company vision
- Be/become an expert on the domain, the market, the trends.
- Contribute to the product strategy and manage your product’s roadmap. Make tough tactical prioritization decisions while helping the company think long term. Build trust with stakeholders by maintaining an understandable, accurate roadmap.
- Use data to drive product decisions throughout the product development lifecycle
- Be part of one or more scrum teams from idea to smile of the customer, ruthlessly maintaining scope and protecting your team’s focus while giving your team the context to build a successful product in small iterations
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Bring the customer’s voice into the creation process.
- Develop new opportunities. With your finger on the pulse of the market, the customers, competitors, and the engineering teams, you are uniquely positioned to discover and develop new opportunities.
- Skills And Qualifications
In order for you to be successful in this position, you have
- Tangible product management experience in a digital product company, ideally in a B2B SaaS company. We’d love you to show us successful products that you have shipped.
- Outcome (problems solved, value delivered) over Output (features implemented and artefacts delivered) focus.
- The ability to manage and conduct market, customer & user research as bases for identifying and prioritization of product opportunities.
- Eagerness to fully understand the user personas and their jobs-to-be-done + passion for spreading that understanding throughout the organization.
- Explorative mindset. Balancing intuition and the scientific approach to make effective and timely product choices. Learn, together with the delivery teams, through experimentation and fast feedback loops. Define and test hypotheses.
- The ability to analyze data efficiently and use it to validate assumptions.
- The ability to make your case (document & present) and generate buy-in from your team and stakeholders.
- Capability to lead, inspire, energise and empower. If you are a seasoned product manager, we expect you to have the capability and eagerness to mentor less experienced colleagues.
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments. Lead delivery teams to do whatever it takes to deliver on the committed outcome.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple competing priorities and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and adjust as needed.
- Strong user, customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be not only the voice of the customer, but at various times the voice of marketing, engineering, support and professional services. You must be able to channel many points of view.
- Multicultural mindset at ease in a global non-collocated setting (multi-location, multi-timezone).
What You Can Expect From Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.