We are looking for experienced Project Managers to join our Top Talent Network. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams spread across different time zones and locations. You will have an opportunity to collaborate with interesting clients on various well-remunerated projects.
More details about Top Talent Network and its concept will be provided to interested candidates directly.
- As a Project Manager, you should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis
- You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. you also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving attitude
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Gantt charts, Scrum, Agile Methodologies
- SCRUM, PMP, PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Competitive salaries, you propose your hourly rate and we place it to the client
- You decide your engagement, full or part-time
- 100% Remote position
- Career plan and advancement
- Exposure to the huge open market at 0 cost
- International projects with reliable clients
- Matching only with the clients that are demanding your skillset
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for the job