The ticketing industry is messy, complex and historically quite closed. We're on a mission to improve primary ticketing and looking for curious Product Managers who want to help millions of people experience the thrill of live entertainment.
As we grow, the scale of our technical challenges - and their effect on our customers and clients such as the Dallas Cowboys, New Orleans Saints, and Manchester City FC - continues to increase. We're looking for someone to ensure no gap exists between our sales and engineering teams. With a strategic product vision and roadmap in mind, you'll help align requirements across our SeatGeek Enterprise (SGE) customer base.
What you'll do
- Partner with our technical sales team and SGE customers to understand and determine their technical requirements
- Document and communicate needs to the SGE product and engineering teams to deliver the best primary ticketing application software
- Steer product direction by coalescing requirements from different customers into a coherent vision
- Using your technical expertise, you'll produce detailed requirements for execution by the SGE engineering team
- Collaborate with the software quality assurance, technical sales and client services teams to validate the product and ensure that it reflects the SGE vision and meets the requirements of our customers
Who you are
- 4+ years of experience, with at least a few of those years spent in requirements engineering in an enterprise software environment
- Experience with software quality assurance & testing
- Customer-facing experience. You have strong interpersonal skills and can work well with external clients as well as collaborate internally
- Strong written and verbal communication. You are a strong negotiator and can help balance customer expectations with engineering delivery capabilities
- Knowledge of and experience with some of the following: state modeling, data modeling, agile methodologies, physical access control technology, online payment processing, JIRA
- Knowledge of the primary ticketing industry is a plus. Even better if you have experience working with one of the Big 4 sports leagues or performing arts
- Experience with web architecture
- Equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A hybrid in-office approach, allowing you to work remotely a couple of days a week
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- The ability to work from anywhere up to four weeks per year with SeatGeek on Tour
- Benefits package that supports health/dental/vision. We also provide annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- A focus on transparency. We have regular company meetings and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.