enior Product Manager
As the Senior Product Manager for Reporting & Analytics, you are responsible for the direction and leadership of Paycor’s customer-facing Reporting & Analytics solutions. You are the owner of your product roadmap and ultimately the creator of the vision that fuels the development teams. Key responsibilities include setting the vision for these products to maximize penetration within Paycor’s market space, prioritizing product and customer requirements to meet identified business needs, and managing internal and external relationships related to the product. The Sr. Product Manager collaborates with Paycor’s Sales and Marketing as well as Support teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met, and that product and marketing efforts are aligned with the Company’s overall strategy and goals. You will need the ability to see into the future and imagine new products and services that clients will need and demand. You will need a passion for understanding customer problems and creating innovative solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Senior Product Manager for Reporting & Analytics at Paycor is responsible for the strategic execution of a product plan they create and own in order to help us achieve our corporate goals and initiatives. A successful person will be research-driven, excited by interacting with customers, and focused on delivering solutions and not just releasing features.
- Create a 3-year vision and product roadmap including business cases for major product investments
- Extensive experience having built reporting and analytics solutions for SaaS-based companies for the commercial market
- Deep understanding and experience with technology solutions as well as development and design concepts associated with building high performing reporting solutions
- Ability to lead and influence development teams, peers, and cross-functional business partners
- Proven track record of building successful reporting & analytics products
- Be able to anticipate market and industry trends that could impact your future product vision
- Manage key initiatives supporting various product suites
- Manage the coordination and analysis of in-depth market research to understand customer behavior, product satisfaction, product competition, and emerging business opportunities
- Identify and track key KPI’s that measure the value of your product
- Be present and available to represent products to executives and other key stakeholders, acting as the subject matter expert on your products for the entire organization
- Support marketing and sales with clear and consistent marketing messages and sales tools
- Partner with Alliances to identify and negotiate product partnerships that align with your product strategy
- Ensure Sales and Client Service representatives understand your products
- Be able to work with other product managers and corresponding engineering teams to achieve your product vision and roadmap
- Understand customer behavior, product satisfaction, product competition and emerging business opportunities. Partner with other business stakeholders on the market research necessary to gain this understanding.
- Engage with clients regularly to understand their needs in order to prioritize the roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- 5 or more years of experience in product management specifically building reporting and analytics solutions
- Human Capital Management knowledge preferred
- A proven ability to work collaboratively with others and to influence development teams within an Agile framework
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Some travel required
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.