At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us!
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries.
With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Siemens Digital Industries Software (DI SW) a part of DI, through the acquisition of Mentor Graphics, is a world leader in software solutions for electrical / electronics (E/E) systems development. We provide software tools, consulting services and support for electrical systems, networks, wiring harnesses and AUTOSAR embedded software, covering initial platform architecture definition through to in-service maintenance. Siemens’ client base includes OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers, wire harness manufacturers, both small and large, and specialist vehicle manufacturers. The Capital software suite enables the design, analysis, manufacture, and service of electrical
connectivity and communication systems for Automotive, Aerospace and complex Machinery. With best-in-class integrations with major MCAD and PLM tools (e.g. Siemens NX and Teamcenter), Capital supports true crossfunctional E/E systems development, whilst eliminating many hours of traditional manual processes and prototyping to deliver working products to market faster.
Join our team as a Senior Product Manager – Leading the efforts for Cloud/SaaS Software applications within the IES portfolio of Siemens DI SW
You are an expert in Cloud/SaaS solutions, and have lead transitions from traditional applications into SaaS business models before. You are able to interact with all levels of customers, IES (Integrated Electrical Systems)
Portfolio teams, Market and Siemens Industry leaders as a respected and valued peer. You will ideally be knowledgeable in the automotive or aerospace industry but at least have engineering (for example EDA or
Electrical tools) business to business software product experience.
You will drive the transition of Capital to Cloud/SaaS business models by formulating and efficiently implementing effective and holistic strategy that has been developed in close collaboration with Product Management, Product Engineering and Business Leadership.
To achieve this, you will be responsible for representing the voice of the customer while working closely with adjacent teams to balance key challenges/trends and translate them into a cohesive plan that drives the
transition of our business into new business models. This transition will leverage your Cloud/SaaS experience to open up new markets for us, and new value for our customers and further the position of Capital as a market
leader in electrical and electronic systems design.
You will be responsible for ensuring software portfolio teams extend & develop products appropriate for exploiting these new business models and capabilities.
- Work with field, market, and engineering to drive portfolio specific business, vision, strategy, and roadmaps
- Engage directly with key customers representing IES and DI SW
- Maintain a view of opportunities and global roll-out status
- Collaborate and review development timing and solutions directly with Product Portfolio and Engineering team members
- Work cross-functionally with field teams to ensure problems statements and software requirements are captured, as well as corroborate that solutions from engineering meet the industry expectations
- Be the go-to person for insight into SaaS/Cloud software and provide support for field teams and customers as needed
- Develop specific go-to-market collateral to support extended (IES & beyond) Siemens teams
- Publish presentations and speak on IES & industry technical topics at conferences as needed
- Support pre-sales opportunities at key/strategic accounts in conjunction with the sales channels – articulating our distinctive value and direction
- Develop deep familiarity with the new products, technologies, constraints & opportunities and overall divisional direction & strategy
- Be up to date with technology trends concerning relevant technologies across industries
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Extensive working experience in business to business software companies on modern Cloud/SaaS solutions and ideally also including traditional desktop products (preferably 5-10 years)
- Bachelor's or higher degree in engineering/technical/scientific or business/finance/marketing discipline
- This role will require the candidate to be able to travel nationally and internationally
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills
- Highly credible with customers and able to develop strong customer relationships
- Speak fluent English; other languages and international experience is a distinct advantage
- A natural team player, inspiring and caring about overall IES success
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply on Anomadic