As a Senior Product Designer for the Integrations Team you'll be solving challenging problems and forging a path forward on the transformation of remote visual collaboration practices. You will own all aspects of the product design process: from research and ideation to detailed interaction design.
Your team is responsible for creating delightful, seamless experiences that meet a variety of use cases through integrations with other apps or services. Your role as a Product Designer will be to design end-to-end experiences that create better workflows for our users. You'll become a foundational member of a high-impact product design team whose shared goal is to build elegant and user-centric product solutions. You’ll passionately act as the voice of the user while interacting with key business partners, understanding constraints and exploring and validating solutions. You'll work closely with other Designers, Engineers, and Product Managers to define the boundaries of design problems and advocate for simple, impactful solutions.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Design solutions for a wide range of problems based on user research.
- Continuously collaborate with the Product Manager to ensure a full understanding of the problem, our users and the product vision.
- Sketch initial concepts and flows in low fidelity to be able to share and collaborate early in the design process.
- Develop different types of prototypes to iterate solutions with the rest of the team, key partners or to perform usability tests.
- Produce final design assets, including visuals and animations to execute the design.
- Conduct user interviews and guide usability tests within your product area.
- Facilitate co-creation sessions with users and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with our engineering team to design feasible solutions that delight users.
- Communicate your ideas, concepts and insights clearly to help drive great decision-making.
- The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 5 years of relevant experience designing exceptional enterprise-class applications.
- Excellent interaction and visual design skills.
- Deep knowledge of interaction design patterns and standards across platforms.
- Confident champion of human-centered design.
- Loves working in a collaborative agile environment.
- Experience working on SaaS products.
- Capable of and eager to dive into project work, and demonstrate excellence to design teams.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work and lead from a remote location.
- Passion for MURAL’s mission.
- Experience working with distributed teams around the world.
What we offer:
- In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.