What defines us is working on stable and long-term projects. Seniors enjoy this opportunity to transform into a successful TeamLead and grow the entire team along the way.
The project is related with migrating an existing Java EE application to the Spring / Spring Boot technology stack which will run on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud.
- Migrating an existing Java EE application to the Spring / Spring Boot technology stack which will run on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud.
- Migration of IBM's MQSeries to e.g. Apache ActiveMQ
- Migration from WebSphere application server to another application or a web server
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Social and sport benefits
- Business travels
Skills & requirements:
- Java development
- Spring, Spring Boot
- Java Messaging Service (JMS)
- Apache ActiveMQ
- JUnit, TestNG
- Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) 2.x
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS)
- IBM WebSphere MQ (MQSeries)
It’s nice if you have knowledge in
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, MQ)
- C++, CppUnit
Working remote :
Possibility to work from home
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for the job