We are looking for a full-stack software engineer to take over the duties of our senior iOS developer, who is responsible for 100% of the app’s frontend and backend development. We are seeking someone with a track record of bringing fully-functioning iOS apps to market. Ideally someone who is a productivity hacker with a passion for efficiency.
- Languages: Swift
- Dev tools: Xcode
- Libraries: Alamofire, Realm, Swinject, PromiseKit
- 3rd party services: Firestore
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Fabric, BigQuery
- Distribution: AppStoreConnect
To apply for this position please send us the following:
- Your CV/resume
- Links to iOS apps that you have built (include % of code you wrote)
- Answer “What are your favorite productivity apps and why?”
This position can start in March 2019.
- Pixel-perfect implementation of new features and UI changes based on mockups
- Maintaining Cloud Firestore database
- Reviewing crash reports / Fixing bugs
- Constant communication via Slack and Google Hangouts
Skills & requirements:
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS applications (send examples)
- Advanced knowledge of Swift language
- Experience with realtime databases, like Firebase
- Debugging & bug-fixing experience using Crashlytics and/or other tools
- Ability to communicate in English
- A/B testing experience
- Good sense of UI and UX
- Experience working with SiriKit
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD)
- Intuition for clean, well-layered, and highly scalable software design
Working remote :
The company is based in Palo Alto, California, but the work can be done remotely on a flexible schedule. This is a full-time position with long-term potential.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for the job