We are looking for a full-stack software engineer to take over the duties of our senior iOS developer, who is responsible for 100% of the app’s frontend and backend development. We are seeking someone with a track record of bringing fully-functioning iOS apps to market. Ideally someone who is a productivity hacker with a passion for efficiency.
- Languages: Swift
- Dev tools: Xcode
- Libraries: Alamofire, Realm, Swinject, PromiseKit
- 3rd party services: Firestore
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Fabric, BigQuery
- Distribution: AppStoreConnect
To apply for this position please send us the following:
- Your CV/resume
- Links to iOS apps that you have built (include % of code you wrote)
- Answer “What are your favorite productivity apps and why?”
This position can start in March 2019.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for the job