An opportunity to work on an innovative project for a leading software provider in the automotive insurance industry.
You will join a team of Java, Android and iOS developers, working on an intelligent software solution for claim management, including vehicle identification with optical character recognition and a photo editing damage marker.
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Social and sport benefits
- Business travels
Skills & requirements:
- 3+ years of iOS development
- Deep familiarity with Objective-C and Swift
- Knowledge in Swift or will to learn Apple latest programing language
- Experience using Storyboards, Objective-C blocks
- Experience using Web Services and related methods
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
It's nice to have:
- Experience with Swift
- Experience using Adaptive Layout
- Experience with various Objective-C Design Patterns
- Published one or more iOS apps in the app store
Working remote :
Possibility to work from home
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for the job