Isobar Commerce (previously known as eCommera) provides global retailers with a single source for expertise, technology and operational support. We have a proven track record for delivering, managing and innovating multi-channel commerce platforms for major international brands and retailers including, Asda Direct, Clarins, Shiseido, adidas and many more. Our world-class team has delivered sites for over 25 brands with more than 170 sites across 34 markets.
As part of a global expansion strategy, the company has set up a key Sofia technology team of Software Architects, Software Developers, QA Engineers, Project Managers and Technical Support Specialists. To support this strategy we are currently looking for talented people for the role of:
- Experience with ReactJS.
- Experience with JS module loaders, at least one of these: RequireJS. Webpack or similar
- Knowledge of at least one of the CSS Frameworks: SAAS, LESS or similar
- Experience in designing and developing web services using REST and JSON
- Experience in a professional environment with code versioning tools (e.g Git, SVN)
- Very good verbal and written English
- JS testing and code analysis frameworks, such as Mocha, Jasmine, Karma or similar.
- Progressive Web Apps, Single Page Application development, Headless architecture.
- Packs: Bootstrap, Foundation or similar
- Backend development, knowing ?t Node. JS
- Amazon Web services or similar cloud infrastructure
- Agile methodologies understanding
Nice to have:
- Experience with CMS and/or eCommerce platform
- Experience with Continuous Integration Methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Information systems, Mathematics
- A challenging job in a premium professional environment, using modern practices and technologies
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment in a fast-growing organization.
- Attractive compensation package with social benefits - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme and company-sponsored activities
- 25 days paid vacation and work-life balance
- Flexible benefits package, based on your individual preferences
- Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field with a renowned brand in the e-commerce industry
- A friendly and non-conflict working environment with fun and quality recreation team
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
If interested, please send a recent CV or use the online application button.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Bulgaria.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.