Exciting opportunity for a React.js to be a part of a full product life cycle development, from backlog planning, analysis, implementation, environment setup, deployment and integration of the product.
You will have the opportunity to increase your knowledge and experience with cutting edge technologies and tools, such as React 16 (ES6) and Redux, SASS/LESS, Domain Driven Design, Micro services, AWS services, Docker, Terraform, Rancher etc.
- Primary focus on developing and maintaining modern web solutions and not dated legacy applications.
- Design and build new advanced web applications for the Payment Card and Expense Management platform
- Secure the solution's business success by continuously refining the architecture landscape and roadmap according to current and future business needs
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefits
- Business travels
Skills & requirements:
- Experience with high quality custom-built applications and end-to-end solutions and you have already built several web sites which has given you an understanding of the full web development life cycle
- Attention to good architecture, design details, and sound coding principles
- Experience with at least one of the following frameworks: ReactJS, VueJS, or AngularJS
- Knowledge in RESTful API’s
- Good understanding of UI/UX design principles and best practices
- Experience using at least one CSS preprocessor (SASS or LESS)
Nice to have experience with:
- Developing single page applications using ReactJS
- Flux application architecture (Redux preferably)
- Automated testing using JEST, Mocha, or similar tools
Working remote :
Working remotely is a possibility
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for the job