For over 50 years, Schlesinger Group has been constantly perfecting the art and science of qualitative and quantitative data collection. Put simply, we provide answers to your questions through practices of partnership, quality, and service excellence, powered by a talented team with a genuine passion for research.
This Project Manager position allows for the perfect combination of skills and expertise necessary to provide an incomparable client experience for the flawless execution of 15 to 20 research projects, backed by an exceptional internal support network.
This is a remote position.
Time Zones that need support:
· Eastern Time Zone
· Central Time Zone
· Pacific Time Zone
· Lead project kick-off calls and be the champion of your project, ensuring all team members are fully up to speed on project specifications, client needs, timelines, and responsibilities.
· Directly consult and partner with clients to understand their needs and offer creative solutions to complex challenges.
· Collaborate across multiple internal teams (Sales, Project Management, and Recruiting).
· Build relationships with your clients and deliver excellent service while guiding qualitative market research projects through their life cycle.
· Serve as the voice of Schlesinger as you communicate with your clients to keep them informed about the progress of their project, the plan in place, and any challenges you may be facing.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Solution-oriented, with strong critical thinking, interpersonal, and communication skills
· 2+ years’ experience working in a market research environment, managing projects and client expectations
· We have amazing people. You will work with leaders in the market research industry.
· We are growing and transforming. You will have the opportunity to be part of an organization that is pioneering how we think about collection data.
· We care for our communities and we give back.
· We embrace everyone. We hold diversity and inclusion as a key tenet of our culture driven by employee led resources groups.
· We offer competitive paid time off, 401K match, mental health and wellness benefits and much more.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't meet every single point in our job ad, please still get in touch! We would love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team. We are building the future of market research, our priority is to find the brightest talent that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and who are excited about what they do.
Schlesinger Group is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.