dv01 is the world’s first end-to-end data management, reporting and analytics platform offering loan level transparency and insight into lending markets, making them more efficient for institutional investors and safer for the world. In a nutshell, we’re doing our part to prevent a repeat of 2008.
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a project post ideation with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood, and releases are delivered on time.
- Manage the implementation and expansion of our data driven quality assurance. You will scope, plan, coordinate, and drive projects through successful completion that will aid in improving our data quality.
- Connect the dots of complex workflows in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for engaging key stakeholders across business, technology, and product while working closely with software engineers to build consensus, resolve conflicts, and ensure smooth execution.
- Ensure the quality of project deliverables. You will work with all stakeholders to establish quality standards, define a QA plan to ensure the project deliverable lives up to that standard, and monitor adherence to quality in day-to-day execution.
- 2 - 4 years proven working experience in Project Management. You have a history of successfully managing the launch of complex projects from end to end while adhering to deadlines, scope, and quality requirements.
- Comfortable with technology and finance. You have experience operating in a highly technical environment and the ability to translate business needs into technical requirements. Working knowledge of SQL or a programming language is highly desired.
- Strong working knowledge of Jira and experience working in an Agile environment. You are detail oriented and have experience in creating project plans, tracking project performance, and identifying risks.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to keep a finger on the pulse of a rapidly evolving business. You can take a step back and analyze team processes to identify bottlenecks, and put together a plan to circumvent them.
- Effective leader and communicator. You are able to communicate effectively with engineers and high-level business stakeholders alike. You have the written skills to create detailed process documents, plans, and status updates that are easily understood by all project participants. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills are required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly collaborative culture (weekly town hall meetings, virtual cross-team coffee hour)
- Almost 100% paid benefits (medical/dental/vision)
- Continuous learning (prototype/hackathon day, brunch & learns, Scala overviews)
- Weekly $100 lunch allowance
- Free premium Equinox membership
- Unlimited PTO
- Company virtual events (Happy hours, game nights, team qi gong, book club, etc.)
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.