We are looking for a Digital Marketing Project Manager to join our fully remote, fast-paced digital marketing agency. We are a warm and friendly international team of digital marketers, designers, and developers. Our people thrive in challenging situations and are dedicated to helping each other succeed.
We serve primarily American clientele. This means that you must have a native level of spoken English and excellent written English. You will be required to work during New York (EST) business hours.
About the Job
We work with a large number of clients in the health and beauty sector. Each Project Manager is directly responsible for the success of 10 – 15 clients. The type of work we do for each client is highly varied. Each day, you will work on a variety of tasks including, but not limited to: responding to clients’ queries and urgent requests, SEO work to improve a site’s ranking, ensuring a PPC campaign gets started, adding new assets to a website, working on a new website design, creating new copy for part of the site, etc.
Senior management will provide you with a strategy for each client, but you will be responsible for requesting and implementing it. We use a project management tool called Teamwork – all of our information is stored here and the project manager is responsible for keeping this repository up-to-date with all relevant client information.
Due to the pace and complexity of our work, this position is only appropriate for highly motivated self-starters. You will be trained thoroughly and given support throughout your tenure at our company. Due to the long ramp-up period required, we ask that all new employees be able to commit to at least one year with us.
The Ideal Candidate
- You are an expert problem solver, with a minimum of 4 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably at the agency level. Experience in the health, beauty, and wellness industry is a plus.
- You’re passionate about digital marketing and SEO and have a strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape, including social media, SEO, and web design.
- You have a way with words. While we have copywriters, on occasion you will need to be able to quickly write copy for Facebook posts and ads, email marketing campaigns, website copy, client presentations, etc.
- You appreciate analytics. You have an ability to analyze and understand why a website is not performing well and work with a team of designers, programmers, and SEO to turn things around.
- You’re a pro at multi-tasking and prioritizing important tasks. You can take several requests from senior management and transform them into actionable items for the team.
- You’re a stickler for detail, but have a need for speed. You care about quality, but can get stuff done quickly
- You’re an excellent team player – each day you will work with 20+ people from all over the world (and with varying levels of English), primarily through written communication. You must be able to express yourself well in writing and be comfortable with working with a geographically-distributed team.
- Experience using remote working and project management tools, such as Slack, Skype, Basecamp, Jira, Teamwork, Google docs, etc.
Working Hours & Salary:
- This is a full-time job. You will need to work 7 billable hours per day, between the hours of 9am and 6pm EST. You’ll have a 1-hour, paid lunch break.
- The first 3 months of your employment are considered a trial period and we will invest heavily in your training. Once you are fully trained, you will be eligible for a pay increase (during the first 3 – 6 months).
- You will be paid in your local currency, based on USD. Salary begins at $1,800/month and is commensurate with experience. We perform yearly performance appraisals and your annual pay will be increased each year based on your performance.
- Paid vacation, national holidays, and sick leave.
How to Apply
Due to the large number of applicants, we will only consider candidates who include ALL of the following:
- Cover letter with the following information:
- Why we should hire you. How does your past experience make you the right person for this job?
- Of the skills required for the job, where do you require the most growth or training? We are willing to train and upskill the right person for this job, so lacking a certain skill does not automatically disqualify you!
- Please let us know if you agree to the time commitment required.
- Your salary expectations.
- How soon you can start.
- CV / Resume
We are accepting applications for this job until the middle of November. We will begin contacting qualified candidates to set up the first round of interviews between the 8th-20th. We aim to fill this position ASAP.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.