Condé Nast is seeking an innovative, collaborative, and proven Product-Management professional. The candidate will develop, maintain, and execute the digital strategy and product road map for the most influential media brands at Condé Nast. The role will be focused on developing and maintaining premier products in order to increase reader engagement and drive audience acquisition and will require working collaboratively with several departments , brands and stakeholders. The role will partner with Condé Nast’s Director of Product in driving best in class digital products across multiple platforms.
- Drive product prioritization and product management methodology for the business by working with internal and external stakeholders including Editorial, Advertising, and Consumer Marketing
- Exposure to the growing trends and use of data driven advertising and data management platforms
- Successfully address complicated and challenging problem sets
- Learn new problems sets quickly and experience applying creative problem solutions
- Project management and multitasking across concurrent projects to deliver on project goal
- Identifying critical issues or roadblocks as well as communication of status out to various stakeholders
- Creating and managing product and project documentation, including additional information gathering or publishing
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working with engineering and design teams using agile software development
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as collaborative skills
- Self-driven, motivated, and ability to drive objectives forward and see projects and initiatives through to completion
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply on Anomadic