- As a member of our exciting, fast-growing Design System team, help extend and ensure design consistency across all MURAL touchpoints.
- As a visual force and storyteller, you will advocate for design excellence within patterns and UI components to work across platforms (web, iOS, Android, Mac OS, Windows).
- Think holistically through creative visual ideas, owning designs from concept to high-fidelity prototypes, and evolving and maintaining components of our design system.
- Champion improvements, quality, and accessibility across our product, taking our brand language into account.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders throughout the design process, creating user flows, wireframes and mockups to help develop a shared vision of components and features.
- Help define visual design guidelines and best practices at MURAL, taking a strategic approach and owning the creation of end-to-end deliverables. Provide detailed input on implementation of design components, and file bugs where needed to achieve pixel perfection.
- A portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrate stunning UI experiences.
- Passion for creating design systems.
- A strong understanding of consistency, typography, color and attention to details.
- A relentless desire to elevate user experiences through visual design.
- A keen eye for authentic, elegant and fun design.
- Knowledge of inclusive design principles and interest in growing accessibility skills.
- Track record of designing and shipping successful platform experiences for users, including experience in research and basic prototyping.
- Ability to thrive in fast, ambitious and highly collaborative environments.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Design, HCI, related field or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of expertise in VxD design and interaction design.
- Mastery of traditional design software (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Principle, etc).
- Solid knowledge of user human-centered design.
- Understanding of MURAL user needs, behaviors and emotions.
- Solid system design thinking.
What we offer:
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.