Exciting opportunity for a Senior Java Engineer to be a part of a full product life cycle development, from backlog planning, analysis, implementation, environment setup, deployment and integration of the product.
You will have the chance to work for Fintech company from Denmark on an innovative multi-tenant, cloud-based payment cards and expense management platform, with high services availability, automated scalability and extended security, that provides added value to its customers worldwide.
- Work with a team of Java Engineers in Belgrade and client team in Denmark
- Communication with client and our PM, QA and Software architect
- Gather and understand the client requirements
- Design the solution
- Delegate tasks to other developers
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefits
Skills & requirements:
- Good experience in Java 8, DDD(domain driven design)
- Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security
- JPA, Hibernate, Spring Data, Maven, Gradle, JUnit
- Preferable knowledge in Angular JS or React
- Good to know: Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, etc.)
Working remote :
Possibility of personalized work schedule
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for the job