We are looking for a Graphic Designer experienced in Facebook and Google Display advertising with high visual impact and animations.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer capable of strengthening and personalizing our Brand through Design-appealing advertising campaigns on Social Networks.
We want to take Inkdome to the next level, shifting from an image-centered advertising to animated ads, in order to develop a higher engagement rate.
We would like to create ads as those reported as “best cases” by Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/business/inspiration) and Google (http://www.richmediagallery.com/formats).
Moreover, the candidate we are looking for has to be able to realize offline advertising contents (flyers, brochure, banners…): if you know how to manage the aforementioned tasks, this will be a joke ;)
Overall, you will create graphic contents for Digital Marketing Campaigns (Facebook and Google Display Ads) and have to deal with Ideation and realization of communication materials as catalogues, flyers, brochure, animated presentations, advertising banners, roll-up...
This is the perfect opportunity to work in a cool sector such as the tattoo sector, where you can freely develop your creativity and your art;.
You will have the possibility to work within a young, heterogeneous and ambitious team. At this moment, we are 2 co-founders, 2 employees (talent scout and marketing), 3 full-stack developers.
Moreover, you will have the opportunity to be engaged, with us, in tattoo, fashion, music and sport events.
- A remote collaboration contract with VAT number or as a temporary employee with the possibility of a future permanent job;
- Visibility of your own work in one of the fastest- growing Italian Start-up, accelerated by LuissEnlabs (Milan), the most important business accelerator in Italy;
- Our availability in supporting your work, investing in images and tools acquisition that are necessary for your job improvement.
- At least, Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Visual Communication (graphic/brand/web/product design);
- Good knowledge of: HTML5, Suite Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder), After Effects in particular, and Google Web Designer.
Key Soft-skill sought (the “one and only”!): Cooperation and efficiency in working with tight deadlines.
- Being tattooed (the more you have, the better);
- Previous Start-up experience;
- Previous Communication Agency experience;
- WordPress knowledge;
- Basic HTML, PHP, Languages and Web Development Technologies knowledge.
The position is suitable for a freelance worker with VAT number or a temporary employee; remote working is possible.