Ticketing is a complex, historically opaque industry with a unique set of challenges. At SeatGeek we look to open ticketing with innovative technology, thoughtful interfaces, and an above-all-else focus on our users.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Management leader on our Enterprise Product team to help shape and lead our expanding team as Director of Enterprise Product Management. SeatGeek is a product-centric organization that prides itself on beating industry competitors through a richer, more integrated product stack that spans primary and secondary ticketing and by offering a superior user experience. At the heart of our enterprise product is a transactional ticketing and event management platform that is used by box offices, ticket operations and executive management, and provides innovative self-service capabilities and value-added services to millions of end-users by way of mobile and browser experiences. Reporting to the VP of Enterprise Product, you’ll oversee strategic product initiatives relating to inventory management, ticketing and event operations, payments, reporting and analytics, and integrations with other enterprise applications.
What you’ll do
- Manage a portfolio of small, medium, and large product initiatives, united under a clearly-articulated product strategy
- Build relationships with and manage stakeholders across the organization, developing an understanding of their priorities and pain points and partnering on solutions
- Work closely with team members to align on an array of business and product needs, and translate that into a long-term product roadmap
- Communicate updates on deliverables and outcomes to partners
- Partner with engineering managers on planning and project management
- Manage delivery-oriented junior and mid-level Product Managers and provide regular job performance feedback and career development support
- Play an active role in our recruiting process for product and engineering roles as we grow our team
Who you are
- You have a proven track record of shipping enterprise products, with at least 8+ years of product management experience, 3+ of which include significant exposure to transactional systems and API-based integrations with external products and applications. Bonus points for experience with the development of data warehouse schema and / or canned and configurable user-facing reports and dashboards.
- You have a technical background — preferably in engineering or computer science, are intensely curious about the technology that powers the products you work on, and have a deep level of data fluency.
- You are comfortable making impactful decisions based on a balanced view of data, domain expertise, and gut instinct
- You can translate technical jargon into human-readable ideas and concepts, and are comfortable communicating anything from project status updates to long-term strategic plans to a variety of audiences
- You have strong written communication skills with the ability to clearly and unambiguously translate sales and client needs into technical product and engineering specifications
- You build empathy with the people around you and put the same care into growing and supporting your team as you do into your product
- Equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A hybrid in-office approach, allowing you to work remotely a couple of days a week
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- The ability to work from anywhere up to four weeks per year with SeatGeek on Tour
- Benefits package that supports health/dental/vision. We also provide annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- A focus on transparency. We have regular company meetings and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply on Anomadic