We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop and implement the marketing strategies for our Seavus offices worldwide.
The Digital Marketing expert we are looking for has ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems, has attention to details and the ability to effectively multitask in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Web site management with clear and benefit driven communication (visuals, design, HTML) and Implement link building campaigns
- Content management that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Optimizing lading pages and e-mail marketing
- Cover other team areas such as SEO & PPC when needed
- Work closely with the other team members to meet goals
- Design paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Google AdWords and Instagram
- Copywriting: Press releases, articles, blog and social networking posts, and other promotional materials;
- You will be in an immediate communication with all the internal teams (finance, legal, management) and third parties (ad providers, ad suppliers, ad channels);
- You will be engaged in the launch of the new website and you will be expected to assist in the strategy planning of the launch.
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Social and sport benefits
- Business travels
Skills & requirements:
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience
- Content marketing and storytelling
- Website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including GA
- Experience with popular keyword tools (Google Keyword Planner, etc)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- BA/BS degree
Working remote :
Working remotely is a possibility
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for the job