The Demand Management department represents the link between Continental Europe (CE) entities as internal customers, CE Zone management, Cardif Corporate IT and the IT SSC based in Prague. Under the management of the Senior Demand Manager, he/she will help coordinate the SSC Solution Design team, as well as animating the entire demand management community across the region. The Junior Demand Manager therefore supports the coordination and management of demands regarding any changes to the existing systems as well as new propositions, managed by the SSC (predominantly but not limited to):
- the core system (scope: insurance contract & premium management, claims management, reporting tool, banking interface, accounting system)
- the full digital front end solution aiming at improving the Clients’ experience.
- Active role in demand collection, validation, quality control and roadmap preparation, in alignment with the Senior Demand Manager’s guidance.
- Participation to the high level design of significant new functionality
- Active participation in requirements definition (i-e taking into account business vs technical / IT constraints, capacity and requirements sharing)
- Support the capacity and risk management processes, liaising with the Senior Demand Manager as well as other SSC Leadership.
- Organizing and facilitating the Community meetings (CE SSC, function and countries sharing days)
- Support Senior Demand Manager in CE Change board organization: planning, evidence, roadmap proposal
- To actively participate to the process alignment in CE and system simplification
- Update procedures and documentation when necessary
- Maintain an up-to-date Wiki space for the Demand Management function
- Preparation of recurring reports (internal reports, reports for Head Office and for served countries)
- Preparation of ad hoc reports requested by countries, providers, head office, other internal departments
Skills & requirements:
Minimum Technical Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in IT, insurance or finance, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in User Experience projects, digital solutions, online services.
- Has worked before in a client-facing role.
- IT Skills – understanding of Software Development basic concepts and digital solutions.
- IT Skills – comfortable with the use of MS Office’s applications
- Fluent in English language (Czech and/or other language from CE region is an advantage).
Behavioral competencies and interpersonal skills
- Advanced communication skills, including negotiation skills with strong client focus.
- Open mind-set and ability to work in a multi-cultural distributed environment
- Good analytical capacities combined with good understanding of business issues (preferably finance or insurance)
- Quality and service oriented mind-set
- Ability to work in a fast growing environment
- Self-driven and self-starter with autonomous drive towards meeting established deadlines
- Capable of working with agility and pragmatism, while adhering to corporate guidance and constructs.
Working remote :
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for the job