Company: Dell Technologies
Division: Dell EMC, Data Protection Solutions Division
Job Description: Account Executive
Location: Remote – Remote Nashville
Do you like to win? Our Dell Technologies team is a powerful team offering a simplified technology sales strategy. With the ability to sell a suite of IT solutions from one company, you can offer a full customized package to your clients without barriers. The inter-connectivity between all of Dell Technologies will enable not only your sales growth but career growth as well. If you are at the height of your sales career and want to find a place that will offer stability and tenure then, “Think Dell!”
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell EMC is the world’s largest Data Protection company. Dell EMC Data Protection Solutions (DPS) helps our customers modernize data protection across the shifting IT landscape including traditional on-premise, virtual, hybrid cloud, public cloud and applications born-in-the-cloud. Our market leading solutions drive business agility by enabling our customers to spend less time worrying whether their data is protected and more time adding business value. While traditional data protection solutions rely on one-size-fits-all approaches and point solutions that leave gaps in data protection, Dell EMC delivers a continuum of data protection services—from availability to backup and recovery to long-term archive. We ensure our customers have the right level of protection wherever their data is and whatever infrastructure it is running upon.
Our portfolio brings together industry-leading hardware solutions, including Dell EMC Integrated Data Protection Appliance, Data Domain purpose-built protection appliance, Elastic Cloud Storage, and an industry-leading Data Protection Suite of software including Dell EMC Avamar, NetWorker, RecoverPoint, CloudTier, and SourceOne.
• Sales Specialist for selling Dell EMC Data Protection solutions into both acquisition and established accounts, with close interlock to Dell EMC Portfolio account teams.
• Execute demand generation activities to build and maintain 3x pipeline coverage.
• Maintains a complete knowledge of Dell EMC products, policies and services using the Integrated Sales Cycle; has specialized training within product and/or service lines.
• Initiates contacts with, and manages, difficult/tough prospects utilizing the Integrated Sales Cycle. May assist others with difficult/tough sales and solutions. Often leads a cross-functional sales team.
• Maintain a strong technical understanding of the Dell EMC offering and knows when to engage SE assistance.
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
• 7+ years experience in technology sales, 3+ years selling data protection and software-based solutions.
• Lead efforts for multiple data protection use cases and Enterprise License Agreement (ELA) & Transformational License Agreement (TLA) software proposals
• Coordinate efforts and resources across marketing, sales, services, and channel resources to maximize results.
• Possess strong understanding of Enterprise SW Applications, Converged Infrastructures, Cloud Computing and Big Data/Data Lakes
• Ability to articulate relevant business outcomes made possible with Dell EMC DPS solutions at the senior IT and C-suite executive level
• Strong work ethic and an ability to work both independently and in team environments
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.