Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster and create progress for the world.
With assessments, learning paths and courses authored by industry experts, our platform helps businesses and individuals close skills gaps in critical areas, innovate faster and deliver on key objectives.
Our technology skills platform helps companies create life-changing products that better the lives of their customers. It empowers technologists to dream big and do big. And this is what motivates us every day.
Pluralsight At A Glance:
- 1,500+ expert authors
- 7,000+ courses
- 1,100+ employees
- Trusted by more than 65% of the Fortune 500
- Headquartered in Utah
Working at Pluralsight
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can make the world a better place. Through the work we do every day, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
We are hiring women in tech
Click here to learn more about our engineering culture at Pluralsight
Here’s what we believe in:
- EQUALITY - From creating an inclusive culture to ensuring we hire from a diverse range of candidates, we are committed to building a workplace of balance and belonging.
- VALUES - Our values show up in everything we do from conducting meetings to hiring new team members. It’s how we gut-check our behaviors and lead by example.
- LEADERSHIP - Our leaders demonstrate integrity, honesty and openness. Guided by our values, they create a judgement-free zone and set clear agreements to help everyone succeed.
- EMPOWERMENT - We don’t let miles, departments or titles keep us from listening to great ideas. Everyone at Pluralsight has a voice and we want to hear it. Failure is OK. Fear of failure is not.
- SOCIAL IMPACT - Pluralsight One is our pledge to drive significant, lasting social impact by equipping people and nonprofits with essential technology skills.
- GROWTH - Learning is at the core of who we are. Our fast-paced environment and culture of learning give everyone the chance to grow and evolve.
Benefits for Pluralsight Employees
Live your best life at Pluralsight — both in and out of the office:
- MEDICAL COVERAGE - Health comes first with 100% premiums paid for you, your spouse or domestic partner, and your children.
- UNLIMITED PAID TIME OFF - Take time off when you need it. And we actually want you to use it.
- TOTAL REWARDS - Feel appreciated with fair salary, bonus plans and equity in the company.
- WELLNESS - Stay on your A-game with standing desks and gym reimbursements.
- OFFICE (AND HOME OFFICE) PERKS - Level-up office life with a snack wall, catered lunches and free massages, or for remote employees, make work from home work for you with our Remote Workspace Reimbursement program.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT - Learn something new and let us help you with the bill.
Working at Pluralsight means being surrounded by smart, passionate people who inspire us to do our best work.
If you like what you see, come and join us.