About Freddie Mac
Freddie Mac makes home possible for millions of families and individuals by providing mortgage capital to lenders. Since our creation by Congress in 1970, we’ve made housing more accessible and affordable for homebuyers and renters in communities nationwide. We are building a better housing finance system for homebuyers, renters, lenders and taxpayers.
Our Work Drives Our Mission
From supporting the stability of the housing market to promoting housing affordability, everyone at Freddie Mac helps lead the industry forward. And that’s the best part of working here — knowing that the work we do makes home possible for homebuyers and renters across the U.S. We call it being home to more.
Building the Future on a Foundation of Inclusion
Here, innovation unlocks possibilities. Collaboration creates impact. Big ideas and diverse perspectives lead families home. Everyone at Freddie Mac is inspired by what’s next. They’re creating a future we’re excited for, and we’re proud to call them our employees.
Benefits for Every Stage
You’re driven by something more. That’s why we support you with more. Our comprehensive benefits, including student loan repayment, 12 weeks of parental leave, on-site wellness facilities and down payment assistance for first-time homebuyers, help you achieve total well-being.
A Recognized Leader
We’re proud to have been recognized by the following awards for our commitment to innovation, leadership and inclusion:
- 2020, 6 women leaders at Freddie Mac were named to HousingWire’s list of the Top 100 Women of Influence in 2020.
- 2020, Donna Corley, Executive Vice President and Head of Single-Family, Freddie Mac named 2020 HousingWire Vanguard.
- 2020, Identity Excellence Awards. Modern Identity Champion, Freddie Mac was presented as a winner for successfully replacing its legacy web access management system and consolidating multiple directories behind the Ping Platform. The massive undertaking included migrating hundreds of applications to deliver an enhanced user experience.
- 2019, IDG’s CIO and CIO Executive Council, “FutureEdge 50 Award,” Modern Delivery program
- 2019, IDG’s CIO and CIO Executive Council, “Ones to Watch,” Mike Ryan, VP Tech Strategy
- 2018, HousingWire, “Tech 100,” automated collateral evaluation (ACE) solution
- 2020, Freddie Mac Recognized for Environmental Excellence.
- 2020, Jacqueline M. Welch, Chief Human Resources Officer and Chief Diversity Officer, Freddie Mac wins the "Diversity & Inclusion Award".
- 2020, Human Rights Campaign, “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality”
- 2019, Working Mother, “Best Companies for Multicultural Women”
- 2019, National Association for Female Executives, “Top Company for Executive Women”
- 2018, Disability Equality Index, “Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion”
- 2017, Working Mother, “Best Company for Working Mothers”
- 2017, Asia Society, “Best Asian Pacific American Employer”