Software Development Engineer - UnityAt Nordeus, our goal is to provide a seamless gaming experience to millions of people no matter what device they are using.
Worked on multiple undisclosed gaming projects for mobiles, from prototype through preproduction and soft launch, getting my hands dirty from fast prototype iterations to design iteration and UX contributions.
Worked on quick-play card-based mobile MOBA set in an epic fantasy world Spellsouls : Duel of Legends, launched at Q2 2018 for iOS and Android.
Currently working on undisclosed gaming project, prototyping and iterating core experience in agile dev team.December 2014 - now (4 years 4 months)
Game Jams @ https://sava.ninja
Game Developer- Doing game jams and hackathons for fun and glory (Ludum Dare, GlobalGameJam...)
- Making small arcade games and prototypes, both design and code.
- Check the portfolio at https://sava.ninja/January 2013 - now (6 years 3 months)
Software Development Engineer - WebAs a part of Web team, I was working on:
- integrating games into social networks API
- integrating and managing payment solutions inside game (tokens, sales, promotions, etc.)
- developing web applications and tools, both game-centric and for in-house business usage
- manage and support company web sitesJune 2012 - December 2014 (2 years 6 months)
BscEE Computer Science
School of Electrical Engineering, University of BelgradeGrade: 9.13/10
Finished 41/44 of exams in first 4 years, then prolonged studies because of the work.2008 - 2016