We’re looking for an ambitious web developer, passionate about great work, to join our development team.
We’re looking for candidates who can demonstrate solid front-end skills with a track record of technical website delivery and effectiveness. And whilst we recognise experience is important, we’re even more interested in your current knowledge, ability and fit with our shared values.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and maintaining websites (surprisingly!) primarily in WordPress.
- Building dynamic, interactive front-end website architecture (from designs supplied in Adobe XD).
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Working with Client Services and the Creative team to input on and deliver meaningful online experiences for our clients and their audiences.
- Preparing estimates, project scoping and technical requirements to contribute to client proposals.
- Learning new skills for the benefit of the agency’s clients and your own personal development.
- Contributing to business growth by proactively identifying opportunities for us and our clients.
- Collaborating with agency colleagues, harnessing their expertise, learning from them and sharing your own knowledge and ideas.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Able to demonstrate a solid track record of website delivery – from supplied designs, through build, to testing and deployment.
- WordPress savvy, and preferably using ACF.
- Have experience of custom back-end development (PHP/MySQL)
- Flexible and able to change direction when required, addressing technical support issues and working on a range of projects at a time.
- Ambitious, eager to learn new skills and develop your own career – with support from us.
- Curious, always on the lookout for better ways of doing things, with an eye on what’s ahead in the fast-paced world of digital, and what that may mean for us and our clients.
Attributes we look for:
- Client first – you’ll be driven by their success; it’s how we measure ours.
- Managing change – ours is a business where change is a constant, you’ll need to adapt quickly, think on your feet and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Accountability – we like individuals who take responsibility for decisions they make in the best interests of our clients and the project.
- A love of our industry – a genuine interest in what you do, an inquisitive mind and a point of view are very important to us.
- Proficiency in WordPress responsive website builds
- PHP / MySQL
- Custom API and Payment Gateway integration
- React (Gatsby NextJS)
What we can offer you.
Over the last 10 years we’ve enjoyed success on the back of great work and exceptional client service. Our agency has grown largely based on reputation and referral business, and we have a strong and enviable client portfolio which spans many sectors.
Our broad range of clients means you’ll work with exciting start-ups, ambitious scale-ups and well recognised brands.
We work in an open, friendly and non-heirarchical way where everyone has the opportunity to contribute. Whether it’s with clients or colleagues, we firmly believe that together we’re better – if you thrive, we thrive.
Some of the benefits of working here:
- 28 days holiday (plus Bank hols)
- Employer pension contribution
- Opportunity to work remotely (beyond lockdown restrictions)
- Free parking at the office
- Free drinks, fruit, biscuits and Friday treats at the office
- 121s focused on your professional development
- Team socials
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply on Anomadic