At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple:
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
As a video software platform, StreamYard’s video content is vital to its marketing strategy. This role will shape StreamYard’s brand storytelling and content marketing significantly, working with multiple team members and contractors to craft high-quality narratives across channels in multiple formats. You’ll be busy, but your work will be seen by millions of viewers.
- Work with our Head of Marketing and Digital Experience Manager and the broader marketing team to set the strategy for our external video storytelling efforts.
- Own the production process of marketing-centric videos. Manage timelines, deliverables, resources, asset collection, and contractors from concept to execution.
- Producing video content for StreamYard’s website, ads, events, and social channels.
- Repurposing live show content for social media, ads, GIFs, education, and community content
- Manage creative/animation vendors and project management
- Work across Marketing and Product teams to launch new features and products
- Scripting, storytelling, and shooting videos
- Editing, formatting, publishing audio and video clips and cuts for multi-channel promotion
- Scale StreamYard’s brand through video marketing while ensuring the highest quality and creativity of our video marketing content.
- Work with our Brand leadership team to scale the video marketing team at Hopin, from full-time hires to a pool of regular contractors.
- Provide direction and vision for the regular video content of StreamYard influencers, partners, and team members
- Help support the strategy and execution of StreamYard’s marketing content calendar
- Are an expert in editing audio and video in Adobe Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Avid Media Composer, or Final Cut Pro X.
- Advanced knowledge of YouTube, specifically around publishing content and optimizing for performance and search
- Have an interest in — or a knack for — some of our favorite production tools like After Effects, Photoshop, Keynote, ScreenFlow, or Cinema 4D.
- Can manage multiple projects, deadlines, and creative vendors simultaneously.
- Have a good sense of storytelling and rhythm.
- Are a self-starter who can deeply collaborate with others and communicate proactively.
- Have a growth mindset, a willingness to own problems, comfort with ambiguity, and a healthy balance of humility and confidence.
- A passion for video and media and creating engaging, innovative content.
- Comfortable working across multiple brands and products
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.