Who are we?
JS Italy is an IT consultant company specialized in Compliance and Anti-fraud.
We work with Italian and European Financial Institutions, new Payment Operators and the Public Administration.
Our team of engineers, economists, statisticians and lawyers work in synergy for a common goal: create tailored enterprise solutions for our customers.
Why should you work with us?
In JS Italy you will be personally involved in strategic projects developed for "best in class" realities, both Italian and European, and you will get in touch with industry best practices.
You will be part of a young and rapidly growing environment, being able to play a leading role highlighting your skills and abilities.
You will be able to improve your competencies through our training courses designed and funded by the JS Academy. Depending on the role, you will improve your business skills (regulatory analysis, process engineering, Project Management, etc.) or technical skills (Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, etc.).
We offer corporate welfare plans, incentive programs with objectives and the possibility of smart working for a percentage of the time, up to 80%, according to the needs of the project and the role.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Technical Consultant in the Anti Financial Crime area. The successful candidate will be involved in technical and functional training programs and he/she will work on software integration and customization projects in enterprise realities (leading banking and insurance groups) on anti-fraud and compliance thematics.
• Analysis and Collection of Technical Requirements;
• Design and Development of Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Fraud applications;
• Design and Management of Databases.
• IT Degree or related disciplines, previous experience in similar role will be an asset;
• Experience with SQL and PL / SQL languages, preferably if used in application development contexts;
• Basic knowledge of Unix-like operating systems;
• Experience with XML, http languages;
• Experience with Java object-oriented programming languages;
• Proven experience and ability in ETL projects.
Additional Or Preferred Qualifications:
• Knowledge of one of the following Anti-money laundering software: NetReveal, Gianos4D, Corvallis, Actimize;
• Experience with Oracle RDBMS (preferred), SQLServer or DB2;
• Experience with WebServices (SOAP / REST);
• Knowledge of JBoss and / or WebSphere Application Servers;
• Experience in Web Application development / management.
• Fluent English - written and spoken;
• Knowledge of other European languages will be an asset.