We’re building an inclusive workplace that represents the real, everyday people we support around the world. From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
If you are interested in becoming a valuable member of a high-growth technology company, we are in search of a Tax Manager. You'll be responsible primarily for the quarterly and annual tax provision, tax planning, tax compliance, audit defense, and special projects cross-functionally. You will work closely with other members of the department to ensure accuracy and completeness of tax items.
Are you an all-star when it comes to monitoring global tax laws as they change? Are you excellent at driving an internal customer service approach in working with other functional areas, building and maintaining an effective internal control environment? Would you like to have fun in a high-energy environment? This role is for you.
How you impact our vision:
- Monitor global tax law changes and address financial and operational implications
- Prepare quarterly and annual worldwide consolidated tax provision and related financial statement disclosures
- Review and/or prepare income tax accounting memoranda to document analysis and conclusions for complex transactions
- Maintain and reconcile tax-related accounts as a part of the accounting close process
- Review global tax returns prepared by outside providers
- Provide support for global tax planning strategic initiatives and projects
- Manage U.S. and foreign income tax audits and dispute resolution
- Facilitate R&D analysis conducted in various domestic and foreign jurisdictions
- Implement and monitor global transfer pricing policies
- Prepare, manage and improve transfer pricing documentation process.Develop and maintain SOX compliance
- Assist in special projects including but not limited to: M&A, tax planning, analysis of income tax consequences of non-standard transactions, and cross-functional business initiatives
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 4+ years of significant experience at a public accounting firm and/or corporate tax department of a multinational company
- Proficient Excel Skills (Vlookup/ Formulas)
- Professional audit certification - Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Masters in Taxation or LLM is a plus
- Prior working experience with an ERP system is a plus
- Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing global technology companies? Then apply now
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
- Generous parental leave
- Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to paid holidays and ample sick leave
- Opportunities to get involved in PagerDuty's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and other diversity initiatives. ERGs are self-organized, employee-run communities focused on advancing a sense of belonging and inclusion for all - members, advocates, and allies.
Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company wide hack weeks
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is for people. Meaning, we extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
We thank all the candidates who have shown interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.